Power Electronic Capacitors with 85C Operation Temperature range :
- Most of our Power Electronic Capacitors can withstand High RMS Current, High Voltage, and High dv/dt requirement and with Temperature up to +85C.
- There is no Polypropylene Film High Power Capacitor and High Voltage Capacitor in the market with the +85C rating.
- Capacitor's internal temperature will increase together with the capacitor current, and higher temperature rating means the Capacitor can be worked more stable at customer's application.
- Over Current and Over Temperature (ambient temperature together with capacitor internal temperature) can cause capacitor failure.
- Force cooling can be useful but not a must for our High Current Capacitors at +85C.
- Water Cooling is not necessary for all our High Current Capacitors.
- Power Electronic Capacitors, not just Capacitance and Voltage, but also the Capacitor Current and Temperature rating.
- Thermo Sensor can be embedded in the capacitor body. The output temperature signal can be used to trigger other control functions to protect the capacitor and end application.